Sunday, March 11, 2018

St John the Baptist Catholic Painted Church

Friday, March 9, 2017 the HIP photography group from Houston, Texas arranged for a 40 passenger bus to take a tour of four Painted Churches in central Texas.  It was a great group of people looking for interesting photo ops.  I know I'm not the best photographer in the group (quite a few professional photographers in the group), but I am very happy with the photos I was able to take.  I'm not going to group them by church, rather by subject.  After the first church, when everyone went into the church, I stayed outside to take exterior photos.  Then when they were coming out, I went in.  Even though there were only 40 people, locations could crowd up.  So, into the graveyards.....
Angel at St John the Baptist Catholic Church

This view gives perspective & location

I was captivated by the detail of her dress

No comments:

Post a Comment