Thursday, June 2, 2016

Santorini

Okay, so this is a little out of order in the timeline of my trip.  First, I wanted to post one of these on a Facebook group who's topic was "Red" for today.  But then I started to think.  My Dad had encouraged me to take this trip to Greece, but to not just stay in one place for a couple of weeks.  "See as much of Greece as you can to get the essence of the whole place."  That is what I did on this tour.  However, the place I was going to go for 10 days with a photo-guided tour was Santorini.  It was my least favorite place in Greece historically, but the beauty in Oia Village was remarkable.  Every place I pointed my camera, there was a view, or an object of interest, or a thing of beauty!
Red Door in a Sea of Blue

View of a Room

Table with the Best View

No comments:

Post a Comment