Sunday, March 19, 2017

Around Houston

     Well, hello everyone that has received my friendship card, come to the blog site and seen old photos from my Trip to Greece....Ancient history (in more ways an one).  So I'm going to start posting things that I have put on my Facebook page that you may not have seen because you either don't know to look for me there, your not on Facebook, or you absolutely hate Facebook.  So here we go.
     Yesterday a group I belong to were out taking photographers around Houston, Texas practicing taking panorama pictures.  I have a camera that does all the stitching while you take the picture and, whal-la, you have your panorama photo.
    Since others were taking multi photos (and they will turn out better than mine), I was having fun snapping other "stuff".  So....March 18, 2017, in and around Houston, Texas.  Be sure and click on the photo to see it in large format.
Fire Station 16

Sam Houston @ Sam Houston Park

Self Portait

Exxon Building Pan

Sam Houston Circle


No comments:

Post a Comment